We are a highly developed HVAC repair and maintenance firm that provides our customers with some of the most innovative HVAC-related services. Our consumers are, first and foremost, our most valuable assets. As a result, we are committed to understanding our customers’ needs while also providing them with some of the best HVAC repair services available.
Services Provided By Us:
- Air Conditioning Louisville KY
- Air Conditioner Repair Louisville KY
- Heating and Air Louisville KY
- HVAC in Louisville KY
- Air Conditioning Service Louisville KY
- Ac Service Louisville KY
- Ac Repair Louisville
- Heating Repair Louisville KY
- Furnace Repair Louisville KY
- Furnace Replacement Louisville KY
Air Conditioning Service in Louisville, KY:
Do you need new air conditioning installed, routine maintenance performed, or emergency air conditioning repair for your home? Call the air conditioning Louisville, KY specialists at After Hour Heating in Louisville, KY. Our skilled air conditioning experts have the requisite years of experience to address any residential air conditioning needs you may have.
AC Repair and Maintenance
Even the greatest equipment eventually wears out, and temperature variations place a lot of strain on HVAC devices. Servicing your air conditioner once a year can guarantee that it is operating properly and efficiently and increase the life of your equipment. After Hours Heating and Air Louisville, KY, will assist you with system maintenance to ensure that it operates at top efficiency.
Our skilled experts can handle all types of small and significant air conditioning repairs for residential and commercial buildings in Louisville, KY. We put in a lot of effort and execute high-quality fixes to ensure that your system functions at its best.
Signs Which Indicates That Your Air Conditioning Appliance Requires Servicing:
- A clogged system can emit various dangerous gases, smoke, soot, annoying noises, and a bad odor.
- Unwanted noises are produced.
- The rise in electricity bills.
Heating Repair Services in Louisville, KY
Our residential heating repair Louisville, KY service customers value their family above all else. Our professional team is available to assist you if your furnace or heater breaks down late at night or on the weekend. Summers are extremely warm, and the winters very frigid. Your HVAC system will surely be put to the test this year, with an average low of 29 degrees in February and an average high of 85 degrees a few months later in June! Furnaces are a necessity during winters. Your furnace should be in proper condition to provide you with the warmth you need.
Q. What Can You Do If Your Heating System Breaks Down?
Fortunately, Louisville, KY’s best HVAC provider, After Hours Heating & Air. Our highly skilled and qualified technicians will have the heating system up and running in no time, allowing you to enjoy the warmth and comfort of your home once more. Our HVAC technicians can precisely assess the issue and begin working on a remedy as soon as possible. Furthermore, we take pleasure in our high-quality work and only offer reasonable and competitive costs for our services.
Furnace Repair and Replacement in Louisville, KY
We perform furnace replacement in Louisville, KY, at After Hours Heating & Air. You can reach out to us at any time, and we’ll dispatch a team of HVAC experts to your location as quickly as possible. We’ll examine your system and advise you on whether or not it needs to be replaced. We’ll also advise you on the optimum heating system for your home so that you can save money on your energy bills.
Replacing a heating system is such a large expenditure, you’ll want to make sure it’s the correct decision at the right time. However, determining when you should turn off your heating system might be difficult. Here are a few indicators that it’s time to replace:
- Your energy expenses continue to rise: After a few years with your heating system, you have a good idea of how much you typically pay on your energy account. If you see an inexplicable continuous increase in your energy expenditures, it’s a sign that your system is straining and consuming a lot more energy to keep running. This usually leads to high energy bills. Therefore replacing the unit is the best option.
- It’s time to replace if your heating system is old: While heating systems are built to last, their lifespan is limited. With time and use, your unit loses efficiency, leading to frequent malfunctions and expensive energy bills. It makes no difference how often you repair an outdated heating unit; it will continue to break down, giving you and your family.
- Strange noises and temperature fluctuations: One of the most obvious indicators of a heating system on its last legs is strange noises such as rattles, pops, and more. You should also replace your heating system if it fails to distribute warm air evenly throughout your home’s rooms or if the air is too dry in the winter and too humid in the summer.
Why Choose After-Hour Heating and Air?
- Using top-of-the-line equipment: In the previous few decades, the technology industry has experienced exponential expansion. We use some of the most cutting-edge tools and technology to provide you with the necessary HVAC repair and maintenance services at the same time.
- Our skilled professional team: We have a team of professionals ready to help you with your HVAC needs. We have something special in store for each of you with our wide selection of services. Our expert technicians are available to assist you throughout your stay with us.
- Diagnose the problem in detail and provide relevant solutions: We ensure a detailed analysis of your HVAC system to provide you with a relevant solution to combat your HVAC-related problems. Customer service is available around the clock, so we’re committed to guiding you and answering your questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
From system maintenance and repairs to new installations and unit replacements, After Hour Heating and Air staff takes care of everything. We take the time to make sure that even the tiniest details and finishing touches are completed correctly, resulting in a comfort system that will last for seasons. Call us now at (502) 289-5702.
The most frequent AC issues that homeowners encounter are:
- There is continual AC operation.
- There is inadequate cool airflow.
- Leaks of refrigerant.
- The circuit breaker often trips.
- The air conditioning coils are frozen.
- Frequent short cycling.
- The air conditioner is blowing hot air.
- AC is not working at all.
- Unusual odors.
- Loud, constant unusual sounds.
As a general rule, multiply the repair cost by the air conditioner’s age to determine whether it is worth repairing (in years). You should consider replacing your cooling system if the outcome is more significant than $5000. Professional AC repair in Louisville can help you estimate repair costs to help you decide if repairing your air conditioner is worth it.
According to experts for air conditioning service in Louisville, KY, some of the leading causes of your air conditioner generating hot air include:
- Dirty air filters: One of the most frequent causes of split and window air conditioners failing to cool.
Incorrect thermostat settings: Check how the thermostat operates if your air conditioner isn’t cooling.
- Faulty motors: If the fan’s motor is damaged or malfunctioning, the outdoor unit won’t be able to dissipate heat.
- Low refrigerant level: If there isn’t enough or none, your AC may not be cooling.
- Damaged compressor: Insufficient air cooling due to a faulty compressor controls refrigerant flow between the evaporator and condenser.
A few things to think about are:
- Buying a new unit can be a better option if your unit is older than 10 years.
- It makes financial sense to buy a new one if the cost of repairs exceeds thousands of dollars.
- Buying a new unit may be a wise investment if you notice that your energy bill costs are rising.
For several reasons, your air conditioner can pump heated air instead of your desired cold air.
- Your thermostat is not set correctly.
- Your outside appliance lost power.
- Your refrigerant level is low.
- You have dirty evaporator coils.
These are the most typical issues you could have with your central air conditioner to diagnose AC problems.
- AC is not turning on: You most likely have a blown fuse or circuit breaker, a broken or improperly calibrated thermostat, or an internal switch that isn’t turned on.
- AC does not cool: There may be something restricting airflow in one of your system’s filters, registers, or compressors.
- Poor airflow: A dirty air filter or ductwork is the usual cause of inadequate airflow in a home.
Air conditioning professionals advise a thorough service at least once every 12 months. The best time for air conditioning service in Louisville, KY, is in the springtime.
Depending on the repair type, the appliance’s age, its brand, its type, accessibility, and even the geographic location, the typical cost of AC repair in Louisville can range from $100 to $610. Ask for estimation from professional HVAC services for more clarification.