Benefits of Buying a New AC Unit in Shepherdsville, KY
When your AC unit breaks down, you may be stuck trying to decide if you want to repair it or just buy a new model. This can be a very hard decision because there are some fixes that are quite expensive. Contact Us Today for Air Conditioning Replacement In Shepherdsville, Mt Washington, Louisville, KY and Surrounding Areas.
Air Conditioning Replacement in Louisville, KY
Checking your HVAC unit for cleaning, and maintenance to ensure its efficiency is recommended to keep your AC working properly during the Summer.
However, your air conditioner could be beyond repair and stop working even after cleaning and maintenance are done. At this point, you can choose to have an Air Conditioning Replacement in Louisville, KY. If you’re not able to decide regarding the replacement of the unit, you can take the advice of our experts at After Hours Heating and Air services to learn more.
About After Hours Heating and Air!
Our company has earned our customers’ trust through excellent service and prompt advice that has cut their costs considerably. We value the satisfaction of our customers and therefore work until our customers are satisfied. Our experts are qualified in their field, and they listen and look for the smallest details that might be the cause of the problem in their unit. Our experts make sure to fix the problem so that customers can get back to their day as soon as possible.
We have the perfect range of services available for you. Don’t wait anymore and opt for the best services in Louisville!
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Replacement
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Upgrades
Our Other Services Include:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacements
- Furnace Upgrades
- Air Purification Systems
- Heat Pump Installations
- Emergency Heat Pump Services and Repairs
- Humidity Control installations
- Humidifiers Repairs
- Dehumidifiers Repairs
Why Choose After Hours Heating and Air?
- Customer Satisfaction: The satisfaction of the customers always has been our top priority. We improve and work on the smallest details if required until the customers are satisfied and happy with our service.
- Reliable and Fast Service: We try to complete our service in the most efficient and fastest way possible.
- Experienced and Talented Crew: We have qualified and experienced experts to provide advice and excellent service to our customers.
- Multiple Financing Options: Several financing options are present on our website to reduce our customers’ load.
- Emergency Service Available: 24 x 7 service is available with the best experts on the team on call for the customers.
However, there are many reasons why you should consider buying a new AC unit.
- Newer models are more efficient: Technology is rapidly changing and newer models are becoming more and more efficient. These will work better than older models, while still using less energy. You may be amazed at your lower energy bill just by making a switch to a newer unit.
- They also help to improve the quality of the air in your home. Your air conditioner helps with airflow throughout your home. Newer models are made to remove impurities from the air so you can rest easy knowing you are breathing in clean air.
- They are also more reliable. If you are constantly trying to fix your current unit, you may need to replace it. A newer model shouldn’t break down on a regular basis. If there is a problem, it should be covered by a warranty, which should give you peace of mind.
- And quiet. Newer air conditioning units are much quieter than older ones. In fact, you may be so used to your loud one, you may think a new one isn’t even running!
- You may also need a better-sized air conditioner. Proper sizing is essential when it comes to buying an air conditioner. Your small unit may not be able to keep up with your home so you don’t feel as comfortable in your home. You may also notice that your unit breaks more often because it is working too hard for its size.
If you are trying to decide whether or not to replace your ac unit, you have a lot to think about. However, you really should think about the efficiency of your current model. It may also be too small to even do a good job!